Monday, June 13, 2011

La' MoNique Boutique

Oh I have been saving this fabulous little shop. Seriously I had to make a list to help me not write about them all at once! This shop was created by a mom who just wanted to dress up her little princess. Her motto is "to dazzle a princess and send away a happy Queen!" LOVE IT!

Not only does Monique have a website selling her fashions, she has a store front too! Oh how I wish I lived closer. And she is quite the shabby shic lady! Her boutique is located in Yucaipa, CA. She shares it with a local photographer, and not only does she have her own designs in the shop, she occasionally features other shops...like Evystree!

I have a feeling this blog will be more pictures and less writing- I'm sure you wont' mind :-) First let me show you the adorable La' MoNique boutique shop:




So now you can see how vibrant and colorful her creations are. Here is an up close look!




It was really hard to only pick a few favorites....but I tried....




But Miss Monique is not just limited to the dresses, she creates the hair pretties too!


Once you check out her facebook page, you'll also be inspired by her vintage furniture she restores... and all her other great projects. Monique is one creative lady and I am so glad she shares her fabulousness with us!
Please go check out her site on bigcartel, facebook or even drop by the shop in person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment