Monday, June 6, 2011

Mama Runs With Scissors


I Love that I get to share another local northwest boutique with you. This fabulous shop I discovered on Etsy (of course) and squealed when I saw all the great onesies and leggings (aka Kool Kid Legs) she has for the babes.  A little background on Jen and her adorable shop:

I started this wonderful Esty adventure as a stay at home mama to two boys... Rhys 6 and Kai 3. Over the past two years, with the support of my family, friends and all of my awesome Etsy customers, I have turned my passion for designing and sewing into a full time job and a wonderful creative outlet.

GRANDMA RUNS WITH SCISSORS TOO!!
Thanks to all of my wonderful Etsy customers I have been busy enough to need some help.
My mother helps out by watching my boys, sewing Kool Kid Legs and packaging/shipping orders.

All items in my shop are handmade by myself (or my mom) in a non-smoking environment. We do have a rather large St. Bernard named Romeo but he is not allowed in the sewing dungeon!:)

My goal is to provide top quality items and always have happy customers.


Jen's speciality is making super comfy and fashionable onesies with matching Kool Kid Legs, a skirt or even a tutu! There are lots of items for girls, and yes even boys! The first purchases I made from this shop were baby shower gifts for boys, I was so excited to surprise the moms with these cute new threads. Here's what I got:


love these! Now this sewing mommy has lots of things in her shop, t-shirts, hats, skirts!





But her signature pieces have to be the Kool Kid Legs, they can be worn on the legs or even the arms. All girls and boys will love how if they get hot, just pull the sleeves (leggs) off! Sooooo  many cute styles to choose from. What's your fave?







Great idea for a gift, or for your own bambino. Jen always has the shop well stocked, and will customize if you need to. Like this great custom birthday look, includes 4 pieces:


She always has a bundle deal, like  your choice of any 3 pair of KOOL KID LEG-ARM warmers from the shop (14 inch)


Check out her creativeness at the following sites:

Mama on Etsy
Mama on Facebook
Mama's blog

Sizing, care and extra info for Mama Runs With Scissors is:

KOOL KID LEG-ARM WARMERS ARE....
Approx. 14 inches long and fits most newborns to pre-teens.
Adults can wear as non-scrunchy leg warmers or arm warmers.
The fit on newborns is VERY SCRUNCHY unless you fold the tops under. They also can be shortened to 10 OR 12 inches if you prefer. Just let me know in the message space provided at check out.

AS LEG WARMERS they are great as a fashion statement or extra coverage for warmth under pants, skirts or during diaper changes. Also functional as protection for little legs from rough surfaces and the sun!

AS ARM WARMERS you can quick-change a short sleeve into a long sleeve and let you kids rock their own style!

ECers.....you can't find a better pair of "pants" around!
Fabulous for potty training. Just undies and Kool Kid legwarmers and there will be no more messing with extra clothing when you have to get your little one on the potty NOW!

Each pair is made with care and all seams are professionally finished

COLD WASH * AIR DRY

No comments:

Post a Comment