Monday, May 30, 2011

Kriner Creations- Bambino hats!


For starters, this shop is having a memorial day sale- so if you see something you love in this post, head over to her shop and snag it at a great price!

So not only I am excited to show you all the adorable hats and photo props that Jeanelle creates, but we get to look at beautiful babies modeling them. My BFF Annie just had her baby girl Maebel this weekend! and I was so excited to be able to take her two hats from Kriner Creations. I can't wait to see her in them!!! Jeanelle is a mom of 2 who is from the lovely Nampa, ID. And I say lovely because I hear it is a really nice little town, my good friend Melinda just moved there- small world.

Jeanelle has this to say about herself and her passion: 
Well...I taught myself to crochet from youtube, so maybe the internet isn't ALL bad :)!! Thought it would be a fun hobby and now i love it! I love trying new colors/styles/patterns. There are so many things i would like to learn still....but my 2 wonderful boys keep me pretty busy!! I love creating beautiful pieces for photo props and for everyday wear. I find crocheting and crafts to be relaxing and the end result inspiring and exciting :)  I take pride in my work and strive for perfection! Your custom items are made in a smoke and animal free home.

So are you ready to see some amazing hats and beautiful babies!! Me too!...

 Custom crocheted blue sleeping HOOT HOOT Owl hat! Simply adorable and so affordable!
Perfect for photography props or everyday wear.
Baby Skully Beanie, shown in Black and white!

Beautiful crochet white hat with pink edging, spiral braids, and a flower on the side and matching leg warmers to top it off!!!

Custom crocheted chunky Green Girly sleeping HOOT HOOT Owl hat! Simply adorable and so affordable!
 
Custom crocheted Mr. HOOT HOOT Owl hat!

Custom crocheted chunky pink sleeping HOOT HOOT Owl hat!!

Darling Coco Bear earflap hat! Made with a soft chunky yarn.

Cheesecloth, perfect for maternity and newborn photography.  Approximately 3ftX5ft when spread out.
Available colors: pink, blue, red, off white, tangerine orange, and purple TODAY ONLY, Buy 3 get 1 FREE....Memorial Day Sale

So the sizing for most of her hats is:
Newborn 13-14”
3-6 mos. 14-15"
6-12 mos. 16"
1-2 yrs. 18"

For washing Jeanelle recommends hand wash, and then lay flat to dry. Always check with her if your wanting something tweaked on a design, she's great at customizing. There are so many adorable hats, you really need to just go check out her shop. I hope you love her hats, and of course all the chubby babies! Click on the links below to learn and shop Kriner Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment