Friday, June 10, 2011

Dream Spun Kids- Fanciful fashions and fabrics

Oh how I love me some tutus, ruffles, rompers and pettiskirts! Let's just say Ellie has a nice collection :-) So of course when I ran across this shop I had to take a peek....and I'm so glad I did. The background on DreamSpun is:

Dreamspun started in 2005 when I began looking high and low for items to satisfy my daughter's frou frou tastes.  If it was not absolutely magical, it was not for her!  Before I knew it, everyone one was asking me where I got her things and if I could help them get some just like it.  The wheels started turning in my head and Dreamspun was launched. 
 
Today Dreamspun features a full line of chiffon fabrics, handmade trims, and personally drafted patterns to help you satisfy all your frou frou needs.  If an item does not pass the 'princess test' it does not make it into the shop.    
 
I love how this shop has patterns for you to make your very own skirt just for your little princess. Now if I could sew that would be very helpful, but I can't. So I just buy the already made ones :-) Wanna take a look at these fabulous fashions.....here you go:
 
Sweetheart Pettiskirts


Bloomers and Rompers



Stacking tube tops and tights!



Party/ Flower girl dress


And this was just too cute not to share


This shop can create this fashions in any color, just ask! And like I said there are great DIY tutorials for you too. So many fun pieces you need to just go take a look for yourself. Have fun!

You can purchase Dreamspun products at the following sites:

DreamSpunKids on Etsy
DreamSpunShop site and blog
 
*headpieces are by Miss Ruby Sue
 
Sizing for Dreamspun pettiskirts is:
SIZING (CUSTOM SIZING UPON REQUEST):
Infant (6-12months): Waist 18-19 inches and Length 9 inches
Baby (12m-2T): Waist 20-21 inches and Length 12 inches
Toddler (3T-5T): Waist 22-24 inches and Length 13 inches
Little Girl (6X-8): Waist 25-28 inches and Length 14 inches
Big Girl (9-12): Waist 28-30 inches and Length 15 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment