Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pretty Little Lion



I am so glad that I can call the creator of this shop ‘friend’! I was fortunate enough to meet Jill over 8 years ago (yes Jill, really), it was just a business-customer relationship, but I felt like I was always seeing a friend when I went to the shop. Over the years we have both worked in several different occupations, and somehow are always bumping into each other. Lucky! Well now Miss Jill has discovered her passion for making ‘pretties’. And I am so glad she did.

Here is what Jill has to say about herself and her pretty shop:
What to say?!? I am a straving Etsy Artist who decided to dive into the world of handmadeology after finding little success after graduating college.

I have a thing for hair; I always want my hair to look fun and fresh. After routinely spending a small fortune on hair accessories I developed a line of sparkling hair blooms, clips, and headbands for myself. Then friends wanted them...and Pretty Little Lion Designs was born.

I love to use high quality (soft, not easily tearable, non-wax) hair flowers. Frosting them with sparkling Preciosa crystals adds a touch of lioness to girls and women around the world.

I hope each of my pieces help you sparkle and allow your mane to roar!
So what does this crafty lioness create? Take a look:

The Julia Scalloped Blossom Hair Clip adds the perfect touch of feminine zest to running around town.


•Blossom measures 2.75” all around with scalloped edging for a softer appearance.
•Hand adorned with 10+ authentic Preciosa & Swarovski crystals.
•Securely attached to a single prong alligator clip with coordinating velvet backing.
•Comes in 13 colors. Get one of each!!

The Erika Rockabilly Marigold Hair Clip is a feminine kick to your wardrobe. Bring out your inner pin-up with this hair clip.

•Ruffled biding or grosgrain ribbon flower clip that is embellished with a sparkly skull center.
•Measures close to 2.5” and is secured to single prong alligator clip.
•Coordinating velvet backing make sure clip stays secure.

The Amy Ribbon Hair Flower Clip is a handmade rose that sparkles in every light!! No need to stow away in a Beast’s castle to see one, and the petals do not fall off!!
•Embellished Grosgrain Ribbon Rose Clip with 20+ Preciosa & Swarovski Crystals.
•Measures close to 3.5” and is secured to single prong alligator clip.
•Coordinating velvet backing make sure clip stays secure.

The Sammi Hibiscus Flower Clip channels the Hawaiian islands. Can you hear the waves and smell the flowers now??

•Hibiscus flower clip measures 2.50” all around with a soft velvet feel.
•Hand adorned with 10+ authentic Preciosa & Swarovski crystals.
•Securely attached to a single prong alligator clip with coordinating velvet backing.
•Comes in 5 colors!! Get one for each day!!

            The Jessica Ribbon Wrapped Headband is simple and chic, but still has the sparkle!


•Hand wrapped grosgrain ribbon headband.
•Secured bow with tails, that has been encrusted with Swarovski & Preciosa crystals.
•Coordinating ribbon lines the inner side.

As you can see there is something for EVERY girl. I have some and Ellie too- we share J  These are a must have accessory for a night on the town or just the grocery store! And there is a color to coordinate with every outfit. I hope you will love Jill’s pretties as much as Ellie and I do. Want to know how to get one? Here is where you can shop:


You can also follow Jill on her blog: http://www.prettylittlelion.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment