Friday, May 6, 2011

1 Crown 3 Tiaras


This shop was one of the first stores I viewed when I discovered etsy. I love this shop for a 100 reasons. A few are 1) She is a local Washingtonian 2) Shes a fun, fabulous mom 3) and she whips up amazing dresses and outfits!

Lori is from good 'ol Spokane, which is across the moutains from me. She sees way more sunshine than I do, which is why I love her tank dresses because I long for Ellie to wear them this summer. Lori's bio is such:

1crown3tiaras is founded on my passion for sewing, designing & creating and of course my darling cherubs... my oldest son... 1 crown & following him 3 tiaras!! They are my inspiration & my life!!!

I have a passion for handmade AND quality. My goal if for all my customers & their Mama's to smile when they open their package from 1crown3tiaras Boutique!!


So let me show you what this shop has to offer. Now these pieces are truly my favorite, and I say that because I bought all 4 (ssshhhh we're not telling Kyle)





I seriously want every item she has, but I showed restraint and only got 4- for now :-) Lori creates some fabulous dresses, but she has a few other things she can do too- check them out:



I really feel I don't have to write too much about 1 Crown 3 Tiara's becasue the designs speak for themselves. These pieces are great for everything from taking a special picture, birthday party, play date or just running around. I love this shop, and I hope you will too.

You can view the shop on etsy and catch specials via facebook. Enjoy!!

And remember to spread the word on these shops and Moda Bambino!

No comments:

Post a Comment