Thursday, April 21, 2011

Diaper Designs by Kim

Hello Gals! So what am I blogging about today.... Diaper Designs by Kim! Kim is a mommy from Missouri who began her biz simply by making gifts for friends showers. Well once word got out about her "cakes", everyone wanted a slice.

Now what's funny is that I was not shopping for a cake, but just "looking"- that's what I tell Kyle when really I am shopping :-) Anyway I was looking for a gift for my friend who is having a baby boy soon, and I stumbled upon Kims shop. Love Google, Love Etsy- enough said.

What caught my eye in Kims shop was this adorable tattoo onesie:


I saw it and was like- must have for Erin (friend having baby). Upon looking further in Miss Kims shop I discovered that her true passion is diaper cakes. Before seeing Kims cakes I would never have thought of this as a gift idea, but Kim clearly points out on her website why they are the perfect gift: "It's true what they say, 'You can never have too many diapers.' The average baby goes through about 8-10 diapers a day. Added up that's around 300 a month and 3600 a year. Wow! That is why a diaper cake makes a fantastic idea. It is one of the most creative and unique baby shower gifts around. Not to mention how usefull all those diapers will be after the baby arrives."

Check out Kims cakes:


And she does custom orders too- to coordinate with a shower theme.

And to top off her fabulousness Kim has wipe cases, photo props and a boys boutique!





So please check out her website and etsy store. You definitely won't go away empty handed.

1 comment:

  1. did you see the diaper cake my momma and i made for annie?so fun! is it sick that i am so obsessed with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete