Monday, April 25, 2011

Evys Tree

Gosh I'm not even sure where to begin with this post because I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shop. Not only for me but for Ellie too! Its a win-win. You could say I am slightly obsessed with Amy's hoodies, and I get super excited knowing that on Thursdays she debuts a new design, AAHHHH!

Okay so enough of my blabbing, what is this new obsession of mine? The bio on this shop is this:
My name is Amy and I am elementary school teacher who has morphed into a proud stay at home mommy. I have two incredible young children, Jacob and Evelyn. I am married to the best man in the whole wide world, Brandon. And I am addicted to hoodies.

Yes, its sad but true.

So not too long ago, I was in desperate need of some new, updated hoodies and was eyeing a couple from my very fave store, Anthropologie. Since our budget has been tight, I could not afford them, so I decided to take a couple of old, plain hoodies I had hanging around in my closet and embellish them.

Well, I loved them. And so did everyone else. I started making some for friends, then for friends of friends, and now for my little shop on etsy.

My philosophy is very simple. I take top of the line hoodies and tees {American Apparel} and use no frills materials to embellish them. I am a mom-I know how important comfortable but cute clothes are. I strive to make that with my clothing. Everything I make is machine washable, but most need to be hung dry to perserve the life of them. Very few items require ironing.
So now for the gasping- let me show you the two items that just got delivered to me today, one for me (white) and one for Ellie (Navy)



I know right, freakin adorable. Well it doesn't stop there. Amy then inticed me with this vintage fabric desgin. She had me at vintage...


So the above 3 styles Amy calls Brillas, but she has other styles too:
 The Zip Up

Brilla Cut Off

Now ladies, the fabulous does not end there, there are tees, wraps and even a design for the guys!



So now for all the yummy details for how you can scoop up these fabulous designs

Amy has a store on Etsy, there you will find all her available items, the sizes and more detailed info about the products.

And then there is the blog. Now the blog is special becuase this is where Amy debuts the new item for the week and will post the PayPal link on the blog to purchase, not on Etsy. So see her blog for more details.

And of course lets not forget everyone's fav, Facebook! Evystree has a page here too so you can be up to date on where Evys Tree fashions will be, what the shop is up to, and even how you can win an item when there is a giveaway.

So go support this fabulous mom and in return you and your little ones (and the men too if you have room left in your cart) will look super posh in your jazzed up hoodies. Thanks!!

p.s. NON EVYS TREE related: What do you think of Moda Bambino having a FB page? yeah or nah?


No comments:

Post a Comment