Monday, April 18, 2011

Bubble Gum and Buttons

So the shop I am featuring for this post is "Bubble Gum and Buttons."  The shops motto is: Where fun meets class!  I love her title on her profile- Master of Multi-tasking aka MOM; how hilarious is that! The owner is Colleen and she resides in Michigan with her 3 kiddos.  She created this shop just last fall and has been creating funky and classy fashions since.  So what is her specialty.... well let me let the pictues do the talking



Yeah I heard the gasps, freaking adorable right! I purchased this lovely legging set for my BFF Annie and her bun in the oven- Maebel. I love them because, like Colleen suggest, you can give them a twist and it looks as though the stem is wrapping around the chubby little legs.  Leggings like this are great for when the babe is just in a little onesie and you want to spruce it up. Or even better when they start crawling, great little knee protectors. Then for older girls, they can get super funky and use them for arm warmers!

So how does sizing work? Well this is what BGB suggests:
"GUM" - approx 10-14 inches long (most popular size)
*These measurements are based on them laying flat not pulled.

How the "GUM" size leg warmers will fit you.....

Newborns to age 2: To the top of the thigh.
(If you are looking for more of the leg warmer and/or arm warmer style for newborn to age 2 and not the baby leg look please see listings for "Buttons" size Leg and Arm Warmers)

Age 2-7: Just above the knee or mid thigh area

Age 7 to Adult: To the knee or just below the knee (7-Teens looking for more of the scrunch look please see listings for "Bubble" size Leg and Arm Warmers)

*Based on the average person.


BGB does other great pieces besides leggings, even stuff for boys!! Like these bowties and Neckties:



And more girl options.... how cute are these for easter!


So I hope you love this shop as much as I do. Bubble Gum and Buttons is an adorable shop. So support this fun, funky, classy mom and get your little chicks some leggings!! 

1 comment:

  1. these leggings are DARLING!! Love them! Thanks for telling me about your blog, I'm following along! And I love your babies, they are beautfiul! xoxo

    ReplyDelete