Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nori Shoes

I am a lover of all shoes: flats, sandals, heels and boots. And I love finding my Ellie some too! So in my Internet browsing I stumbled upon Nori shoes. I admire the women of every single feature. Their talent for creating these designs amazes me every time- but these shoes are fabulous. I imagine creating shoes is a very intense task because there aren't many who venture into this piece of the fashion industry.

So here is what Amanda (love her just cause we have the same name :-) )has to say about her little shop and passion for creating shoes:

I am Amanda,
the designer and creator of {nori}. All of the shoes are handmade by myself with close attention to detail. With today’s ever changing economy I believe that buying American-made products is more important than ever... therefore I make all of the shoes myself in my personal studio in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho (sometimes recruiting family and friends to lend a hand). {nori} is a very small company and also very young, however; we are growing quickly and hope to continue to expand our size and product offerings with time. We are working towards a firm-sole line of shoes with a wider range of sizes- with that being said, my personal mission is to remain a handmade and American made brand so please be patient as I work towards expanding {nori} while remaining true to our roots.


So Amanda is debuting some new fall shoes tomorrow! I have been loving the sneak peaks she's been giving on facebook. And now you get to see them too!!!

Maren

"Maren" is a bit stiffer than our current boots... She is made of dark denim with hand torn chiffon and lace ruffles adorned with three vintage inspired buttons. My inspiration for these boots? They make me think of a modern Laura Ingalls!
Greta

"Greta" boots... curly and fabulous faux mongolian fur!!

Piper
"Piper". These were originally going to be peep toes but I am just not in love with the peep toes yet so I changed them all back to mary-janes... and I am glad, I love how they turned out!

Rylee
The new "Rylee" boots... can be worn multiple ways! The lining is so soft and the buttons are my favorite find yet!

Scarlett
Meet "Scarlet" ... she is one of the new shoes debuting on the website Monday! Funky and colorful with a handmade silk flower and pink beaded center, all hand-stitched!

Quinn

Aren't these amazing! Your little tot will look super fashionable wearing these designer shoes :-) Here is how Nori's sizing works:


So now wipe that drool off your lips and get your shopping cards out, here is where you can find the latest designs...

Nori Shoes boutique
Nori Shoes blog
Nori Shoes Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment